Wednesday 20 May 2009

Examination Results and the reckoning...

As the date to the D - day draws close, more than your expectations, others' anxiety bowls you over. People around you start pacifying you advocating you to remain cool and calm, not knowing at all as to how you fared in the examinations. 

The mental rigour which a student undergoes is similar to the turmoil undergone by a soldier in the course of a war. And as in a war, the heartbeats relax only when you know that the army has triumphed, the same is the case with us, students. They can heave a sigh of relief only when they have their results in hand. 

Irrespective of the fact that how many people are going to read this blog, this topic gives me the requisite fillip to write something and polish my literary skills. 

I am convinced that owing to my seriousness during the exams I will definitely put up a good show but nevertheless I am hoping for the best and am also prepared for the worst. A good result will indeed be a tribute to all those who have fuelled my ambition of becoming a topper. 

I implore God to play his part in ensuring a splendid finale for me. I seek his blessings which I would require at each step of my life and also request him to make me healthy, wealthy and wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness begins with yourself

 How often do we rely on externalities to satiate our craving for emotional fulfilment? We have completely  outsourced the entirety of our w...