Friday 26 November 2010

Birthday Eve

This is a small message on the eve of my bday. i anticipate some good gifts tommorow although i have scarcely lived up to anybody's expectations yet when it comes to your 18th birthday, your wants are sky high and performance(atleast mine !) has just scraped a new nadir.i guess i get greedier and meaner with each passing bday which shouldn't be the case. Rather than acting on set plans, the only chore that i have succeeded in so far in the last 2 years is to pile up a vulgar amount of weight and rusting my brain with convoluted hedonistic inclinations which seem to have robbed me completely of my intellect and landed me in a position from where recovery is a tad too difficult if not impossible. i have had the opportunity to resurrect my sagging sails time and again but somehow every time i end up drawing a blank everywhere with not a trace of succour in sight. I PRAY TO GOD THAT HE BAPTIZE ME ON THIS BDAY SO THAT I CAN AWAKEN FROM MY SUICIDAL SLUMBER AND REJUVNATE MYSELF TO DO SOMETHING WORTHWHILE IN MY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness begins with yourself

 How often do we rely on externalities to satiate our craving for emotional fulfilment? We have completely  outsourced the entirety of our w...