Wednesday 10 June 2009

A NEW FRONTIER

Finally, all the formalities are done with and I have been successfully and officially gained admission in my school in which I have been studying since nursery. That's precisely from 1996 onwards which is a pretty long time I tell you. Without getting nostalgic , I can almost instantaneously rush through almost every important memory of my school life. I thought that I shared a special bond with my teachers, and what wonderful ones that left a permanent imprint on my otherwise fragile memory. Its pretty annoying and disgusting to blog in pressure and to blog when there's a whole lot of work to be done. I unintentionally had my maa read my post just to showoff the internet channel that I had recently downloaded on my Wii. I was thinking that when I had started blogging I had sweared to continue writing something everyday that would keep my literary skills intact and also provide an impetus to express myself more freely and sensibly. As always I have remained erratic but hope to correct myself soon. I perfectly am aware that after my school/college starts I would be left with little or almost no time to update my blog, nevertheless I would attempt to keep it updated to my satisfaction and pleasure. I know that I will continue my association with English but I only hope that I get a perfect teacher. I know that every teacher tries to inculcate the maximum possible knowledge into a child's mind but the manner in which it is done is what matters the most. By perfect teachers I mean my previous years' classteacher or even my standard EIGHTH English teacher would suffice but definitely not the NINTH standard one. Its not that she's incapable of teaching but only that I am unable to comprehend what she utters. Please god don't thing I am an offensive ,overconfident brat - only that I require your assistance in providing me with my favourites that would boost my understanding and lead to a better score in the examinations. I am still in a dillema whether to join any tuitions or not ? Would I require them or not ? Nobody but me can answer those questions but HOW & WHEN ? Everybody has been buzzing around with hype that standard eleventh and tenth have no links whatsoever,  ITS GOING TO BE EXTREMELY DIFFICULT, AND ALL THAT STUFF... But I, MASTER MUKUND RAJESH KEDIA HEREBY SWEAR IN THE NAME OF LORD SHRI RAM THAT I AM GOING TO BE UNPERTURBED BY WHAT RUBBISH RUMOURS ARE DOING THE ROUNDS, NOW IN THE ABSENCE OF ANY OF MY USELESS PALS IN CLASS XI, MY ULTIMATE AIM WOULD BE TO FOCUS ON THE TASK UNFINISHED IN STANDARD X. THE ROAD TO GLORY FOR SURE IS FILLED WITH EXTREMER OBSTACLES, AVERSE CIRCUMSTANCES, UNTOLD BARRIERS AND MUCH MORE BUT THIS TIME I AM DETERMINED AND DESTINED TO EXCEL. FROM THIS MOMENT ONWARDS I SHUN ALL MY SINS, I TAKE LESSONS FROM MY PAST TO TREAD CAUTIOUSLY IN THE PRESENT AND MAKE MY FUTURE GLORIOUS. AFTER ALL THE RACE IS NOT FINISHED AS I HAVEN'T WON IT YET. THE EVER GRACIOUS GOD HAS GIVEN ME THIS SECOND OPPORTUNITY AND I SHALL GRAB IT WITH BOTH HANDS. BETTER STILL THE TOPPER IS IN MY STREAM AND THERE ARE NO DISTRACTIONS TO ELIMINATE. SO LET THE BEST QUALITIES OF MINE BE EMBODIED IN ME AND THE WORST IN ME BE DRAINED OUT IMMEDIATELY. MAY MY AMBITIONS BE STRONG LIKE THE STEEL AND RIGID AS A STONE. THIS TIME ONE LAPSE IN THE METHODOLOGY, A SENSE OF LAX BEHAVIOUR OR ATTITUDE AND I SHALL BE GONE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER. I IMPLORE GOD TO HELP ME MAKE EACH WORD OF MY PLEDGE A LIVING TRUTH AND NOT TO BE SQUANDERED AWAY WITH EASE. OPPORTUNITIES GALORE BUT A MISSTEP CAN CAUSE ME MY LIFE. PLEASE GUIDE ME MY LORD WHILE I MAKE MY BEST POSSIBLE EFFORTS TO TRIUMPH. A NEW FRONTIER HAS HERALDED WHICH INVITES ME TO CONQUER THE SAME. JAI HANUMAN, MAY GOD GRANT ME ABSOLUTE SUCCESS IN THIS ENDEAVOUR.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness begins with yourself

 How often do we rely on externalities to satiate our craving for emotional fulfilment? We have completely  outsourced the entirety of our w...