Tuesday 2 June 2009

SIGH !!!

It has been a long time since I last blogged. The last time I did was in Vizag and this is the first time that I am blogging from my OWN LAPTOP which my father bought for me the year before. I know that I haven't quite taken the best out of it but nevertheless, It is quite a helpful companion during school projects. If only I had my cartridge issue sorted out I would have created magnificent projects without any cyan misprints, however even what I made was good enough. The way that I am blogging today is quite embarrassing, especially when I am quite aware that my parents totally disapprove of my demeanour. Finally, I have my TENTH CLASS CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION'S A.I.S.S.E RESULTS out and no I haven't failed. The school performed exceptionally well and the credit goes to some of the students' glittering luck and some others' "HARD WORK PAYS" (READ Miss. Vedvati Albal who has emerged the best in Maharashtra with a staggering, stunning, dumbfounding 98.6%). Newspapers claim that her figures are the second coolest all over India, but I am a strong disbeliever of this particular notion.
How can people draw such conclusions without any reasonable shreds of evidence behind their claims? True that I envy her, also agreed that I am dead jealous but what can I do. To speak the truth, what is more saddening and disheartening is that I share my position and percentage with nine other people from my institution itself. I am quite sure that it is quite pessimistic to think that no one is going to read what I blog, but it is also true that all those who would read my blog would be quite interested to know how exactly had I fared in the examinations. Well, I notched up a decent 477 out of 500 which amounts to 95.4 %  but I know that it is not enough in this competitive world. I had always dreamt and prayed and implored to the almighty to fulfil my wish of becoming the ALL INDIA A.I.S.S.E topper but Alas! I couldn't make it to the elite league. My determination wasn't enough to generate enough firepower to clinch this glorious battle and even my willpower was far from acceptable. I didn't achieve it because it was a classic case of out of sight and out of mind. I lost my focus completely and got what I truly deserved. I have no reasons to complain since I myself am responsible for where and what I am today even though I had everything yet I went amiss. WHY? It's a question that needs to be critically analysed and pondered upon. I need to draw out the positives of my defeat and move ahead to become INEVITABLE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness begins with yourself

 How often do we rely on externalities to satiate our craving for emotional fulfilment? We have completely  outsourced the entirety of our w...